Teens who have crooked teeth, gaps between their teeth, or a misaligned bite often feel too embarrassed to smile and laugh in front of their friends.
You’d think it would be easy, then, to convince them to wear braces. After all, chances are that their friends are wearing braces, too, or have already had them.
But still, many teens are apprehensive about orthodontics because they don’t want to feel more self-conscious about smiling than they already do.
If that’s the case with your teenager, here some great facts about Invisalign in Jeffersonville, IN that might give them the push they need to visit us for a consultation:
- Metal braces are impossible to ignore, but Invisalign is a clear aligners system that your friends won’t even notice!
- Rather than feeling sore from the pressure of brackets and wires or the way they poke at your lips and cheeks, aligners are smooth plastic that move teeth gently and comfortably.
- Instead of spending time in the bathroom after lunch picking food out of your braces, Invisalign is removable so you can eat without anxiety.
- Sleep in a few minutes before school! You can take your aligners out to brush and floss in the morning instead of working around any brackets and wires.
- Starting now could have you seeing results by this time next year so you’ll start school with a confident, fantastic-looking smile!