You may walk into the offices of Kirchner Dental because you need a root canal, a solution for your sleep apnea, or a dazzling new smile with veneers. And you can get all of that, plus more, while being completely confident you are in the best possible hands.
But those things are not what will keep you coming back. Lots of dentists perform root canals, treat sleep apnea, and will happily provide you with veneers. But not all dentists are like Dr. Michael Kirchner, recognized in 2015 by the News and Tribune as the Readers’ Choice Best Dentist in Clark County.
Read on to discover what makes Kirchner Dental of Jeffersonville stand out as one of the premier dental practices of southern Indiana. And give us a call to make an appointment at 812-913-6093.
Your Comfort and Convenience Come First
We get it. Going to the dentist probably isn’t how you’d rather spend your day. But whether you are indifferent, filled with dread, or somewhere in between, we believe that we can give you a better dental experience. One that has you walking out of the office thinking, “That wasn’t so bad after all.”
It starts as soon as you walk into the office. As you wait in our comfortable reception area, enjoy a complimentary drink or snack. Once you are called back for your procedure, you will be offered a “comfort menu” of amenities. If you’re chilly, select a warm blanket. If you just want to be distracted from what’s going on in your mouth, an iPad with headphones should do the trick. Does the idea of going to the dentist make you tense? Our massaging exam chairs will work on your muscles while we work on your teeth.
No more numbing agent delivered by big, scary needle (arguably the worst part of any procedure). At Kirchner Dental, we use The Wand™, a computer-controlled system that administers just the right amount of anesthetic without discomfort. We also offer two forms of conscious sedation: nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and oral sedation.
Employees can have an enormous impact on the patient experience. Our staff members are knowledgeable, compassionate, and know how to put patients at ease. They will make you feel like part of their family.
A Variety of Payment Options
Wondering how to pay for your dental work? Stress no more. Kirchner Dental puts quality dental care within reach, no matter your financial situation. We accept the following forms of payment:
- In-house Smile Club: for a small yearly fee, you get two dental exams and cleanings, digital X-rays, plus a 15% discount on all other dental procedures.
- Most dental insurance plans (call our office about yours specifically)
- Credit cards
- CareCredit medical financing
- Be sure to check our Specials & Promotions page for other offers.
To learn more about financing and payment options, call our office at 812-913-6093.
Training and Technology Keep Us Current
At Kirchner Dental, we believe that staying on top of the latest dental techniques and technology results in better — and often less invasive — care for our patients.
- Our digital X-ray machine takes clearer images while exposing you, the patient, to less discomfort and radiation than traditional X-rays.
- Our state-of-the-art CEREC machine makes custom dental crowns in one visit. No more waiting weeks for an outside lab to do the job.
- The Wand™ delivers precisely controlled, pain-free anesthesia.
- Dr. Kirchner personally takes ten times the number of continuing education courses required of dentists by the state of Indiana. This enables him to offer the newest products and procedures, like All-on-4® restoration and Teeth in a Day.
A Community-Minded Approach
Dr. Kirchner and the Kirchner Dental team believe that their role goes beyond providing quality dental care to their paying patients. They strive to be active, engaged members of the southern Indiana community — their own community — and giving back on a variety of fronts.
- We provide free dental care to low-income patients through Donated Dental Services.
- We help out with Sojourn Community Church’s dental clinic.
- We work with Eastside Christian Church and other organizations.
- Dr. Kirchner works with the Trail Life organization, teaches Sunday school, and donates to the local health fair.
- Dr. Kirchner serves on the board for Clark County Youth Shelter.
It is our mission to not only deliver superior dental care in a comfortable and relaxing environment. It is important to the entire staff at Kirchner Dental to be good neighbors and community members.