If you haven’t been to our office in Jeffersonville, IN for a while, you may notice some things are a little different. That’s due to the COVID-19 precautions we are taking to keep our patients safe.
For example, you’ll notice changes in our waiting room. For one thing, there are fewer people in it. You’ll call us when you arrive at our office, and a team member will come and get you. We also ask that anyone who comes with you waits in the car.
- Hand sanitizer is provided, and we’ll ask you to use it.
- We are using disposable items whenever possible.
- Our team members change into their scrubs at our office to avoid possible contamination.
- We call all patients before their appointments, so that only those who feel well come in.
- We’re using a powerful disinfectant called CaviCide™ throughout our office. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. The FDA-approved product kills E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.