If you intend to align uneven teeth, correct overcrowding and gaps, and repair troubles with your bite, you need to look to your Borden, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental. We have the experience, skills, and training to offer the newest solutions tailored solely to your desires and objectives for a brand-new smile.
After a comprehensive examination, we can talk to you about available orthodontic options and other solutions that can correctly straighten your teeth for simpler dental hygiene, a more appealing, confident smile, and improved dental health. Here are some of our cosmetic dentistry services you can choose from:
- Conventional Braces— The most conventional means to correct teeth is braces. We bond brackets to every tooth and shift them together with a wire that we meticulously keep track of and periodically tighten throughout treatment.
- Clear Aligners— We offer clear aligners that fit over your teeth and carefully shift them to the desired position over a span of months, not years. Aligners are easily removable, comfortable, and almost invisible. They supply an alternative to braces that doesn’t interfere with your diet, routine, or look.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can decide on an alternative therapy if you only need to correct a few teeth that show when you grin, prefer dental braces that blend in more naturally with your smile, qualify for a quick braces option, and more.
- TMJ Therapy— In some cases, bite misalignment is connected to an issue with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that may not require orthodontics. We can make an oral device as a more noninvasive technique to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your dental braces are removed or your aligners series is done, a great finishing touch is teeth whitening treatment. You can move forward with a straight smile that sparkles!
Determine which of our leading-edge solutions is best for you! To visit your Borden, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental, call us now at 812-913-6093 for an examination.