If you intend to align uneven teeth, fix overcrowding and gaps, and correct problems with your bite, you should count on your Charlestown, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental. We have the experience, abilities, and training to supply the most recent treatments tailored specifically to your goals and goals for a new smile.
After a comprehensive analysis, we can speak with you concerning possible orthodontic solutions and various other services that can properly align your teeth for more convenient oral care, a more stunning, confident smile, and improved oral health. Below are a few of our cosmetic dentistry services you can choose from:
- Conventional Braces— The most popular method to correct the alignment of teeth is dental braces. We bond brackets to each tooth and shift them together with a wire that we carefully monitor and routinely tighten throughout therapy.
- Clear Aligners— Our team offer transparent aligners that fit over your teeth and carefully shift them to the intended position over a course of months, not years. Aligners are removable, comfortable, and nearly unseen. They offer an alternative to metal braces that doesn’t interfere with your diet, routine, or look
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can choose an alternative treatment if you only want to align a few teeth that are revealed when you grin, prefer braces that blend in more with your smile, are a candidate for an accelerated braces technique, and more.
- TMJ Therapy— Occasionally, bite misalignment is associated with an issue with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not call for orthodontics. We can construct a dental appliance as a more conservative approach to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your dental braces are removed or your aligners series is done, an excellent finishing touch is teeth whitening treatment. You can progress with a straight smile that really sparkles!
See which of our cutting-edge solutions is appropriate for you! Call Kirchner Dental today at 812-913-6093 to schedule an appointment with your Charlestown, IN orthodontist.