If you want to straighten uneven teeth, fix overcrowding and spaces, and resolve troubles with your bite, you should go to your Floyds Knobs, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental. We have the experience, abilities, and training to give the most up-to-date treatments catered exclusively to your needs and objectives for a new smile.
After a detailed examination, we can consult with you regarding feasible orthodontic solutions and other services that can properly straighten your teeth for more convenient dental hygiene, a more eye-catching, confident smile, and improved oral health. Here are a few of our cosmetic dentistry services you can choose from:
- Conventional Braces— The most traditional means to align teeth is braces. We bond brackets to every tooth and shift them together with a wire that we carefully monitor and regularly tighten throughout treatment.
- Clear Aligners— We provide clear aligners that fit over your teeth and gradually shift them to the desired location over a period of months, not years. Aligners are easily removable, comfortable, and virtually unseen. They give an alternative to metal braces that does not interfere with your diet, routine, or appearance.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can decide on an alternative therapy if you only need to align a few teeth that are revealed when you smile, prefer braces that blend in more naturally with your smile, qualify for a fast braces option, and more.
- TMJ Therapy— Occasionally, bite misalignment is connected to an issue with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that may not necessitate orthodontics. We can create a dental appliance as a more conservative strategy to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your dental braces are removed or your aligners series is complete, a fantastic finishing touch is teeth whitening. You can move on with a straight smile that truly shines!
Discover which of our cutting-edge treatments is right for you! Call Kirchner Dental today at 812-913-6093 to schedule an appointment with your Floyds Knobs, IN orthodontist.