If you want to align crooked teeth, correct overcrowding and gaps, and correct troubles with your bite, you should turn to your Galena, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental. We have the experience, abilities, and training to provide the current treatments tailored exclusively to your requirements and objectives for a new smile.
After a comprehensive evaluation, we can consult with you regarding potential orthodontic choices and other solutions that can successfully align your teeth for simpler dental hygiene, a more attractive, confident smile, and improved dental health. The following are a few of our cosmetic dentistry services you can choose from:
- Conventional Braces— The most traditional means to correct the alignment of teeth is braces. We bond brackets to each tooth and move them together with a wire that we closely monitor and periodically tighten throughout treatment.
- Clear Aligners— We provide clear aligners that fit over your teeth and carefully shift them to the desired position over a span of months, not years. Aligners are removable, comfortable, and nearly undetectable. They offer an alternative to dental braces that does not disrupt your diet, routine, or look.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can decide on an alternative therapy if you just want to correct a few teeth that show when you grin, prefer braces that blend in more naturally with your smile, are a candidate for a quick braces solution, and more.
- TMJ Therapy— Sometimes, bite misalignment is connected to an issue with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not require orthodontics. We can craft an oral device as a more conservative technique to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your braces are removed or your aligners series is complete, a fantastic finishing touch is teeth whitening treatment. You can move forward with a straight smile that truly sparkles!
Find out which of our cutting-edge options is best for you! Call Kirchner Dental today at 812-913-6093 for a consultation with your Galena, IN