If you wish to straighten misaligned teeth, correct overcrowding and spaces, and resolve troubles with your bite, you need to look to your Georgetown, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental. We have the experience, abilities, and training to supply newest treatments catered specifically to your goals and goals for a brand-new smile.
After a comprehensive evaluation, we can consult with you regarding available orthodontic treatments and various other services that can correctly align your teeth for easier oral hygiene, a more pleasing, confident smile, and better dental health. Below are several of our cosmetic dentistry services you can choose from:
- Conventional Braces— The most popular method to align teeth is dental braces. We bond brackets to each tooth and move them together with a wire that we carefully keep track of and regularly tighten throughout therapy.
- Clear Aligners— We provide clear aligners that fit over your teeth and carefully move them to the desired position over a period of months, not years. Aligners are removable, comfortable, and virtually unnoticeable. They supply an alternative to metal braces that does not interfere with your diet, routine, or look.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can opt for an alternative therapy if you just want to correct the alignment of a few teeth that are revealed when you smile, prefer dental braces that blend in more naturally with your teeth, qualify for a speedy braces technique, and more.
- TMJ Therapy— Sometimes, bite misalignment is associated with a problem with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not call for orthodontics. We can construct an oral device as a more noninvasive approach to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your dental braces are removed or your aligners sequence is complete, a terrific finishing touch is teeth bleaching. You can progress with a straight smile that truly shines!
See which of our leading-edge solutions is right for you! Call Kirchner Dental today at 812-913-6093 for an appointment with your Georgetown, IN orthodontist.