If you wish to correct the alignment of misaligned teeth, correct overcrowding and spaces, and resolve troubles with your bite, you need to go to your Henryville, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental. We have the experience, skill sets, and training to supply the most up-to-date treatments catered solely to your concerns and goals for a brand-new smile.
After a comprehensive evaluation, we can speak to you concerning feasible orthodontic services and other solutions that can correctly align your teeth for more convenient oral care, a more eye-catching, confident smile, and better dental health. Below are a few of our cosmetic dentistry services you can choose from:
- Conventional Braces— The most conventional way to correct teeth is braces. We bond brackets to each tooth and move them together with a wire that we very closely monitor and routinely tighten throughout treatment.
- Clear Aligners— Our team offer clear aligners that fit over your teeth and gradually move them to the desired position over a span of months, not years. Aligners are removable, comfortable, and virtually undetectable. They offer an alternative to braces that does not disrupt your diet, routine, or look.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can choose an alternative therapy if you just want to correct the alignment of a few teeth that show when you smile, prefer dental braces that blend in more with your teeth, qualify for a speedy braces method, and more.
- TMJ Therapy— Occasionally, bite misalignment is connected to a complication with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not necessitate orthodontics. We can create an oral device as a more noninvasive method to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your braces are removed or your aligners series is finished, an excellent finishing touch is teeth whitening treatment. You can move forward with a straight smile that shines!
Find out which of our cutting-edge treatments is appropriate for you! Call Kirchner Dental today at 812-913-6093 to schedule an appointment with your Henryville, IN orthodontist.