If you wish to align misaligned teeth, correct overcrowding and spaces, and remedy issues with your bite, you should depend on your Madison, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental. We have the experience, skill sets, and training to provide the most up-to-date solutions catered solely to your needs and goals for a new smile.
After an extensive assessment, we can speak with you regarding possible orthodontic options and various other solutions that can successfully align your teeth for easier oral care, a more stunning, confident smile, and improved oral health. The following are a few of our cosmetic dentistry services you can choose from:
- Conventional Braces— The most conventional method to correct teeth is braces. We bond brackets to every tooth and move them together with a wire that we closely keep track of and regularly tighten throughout treatment.
- Clear Aligners— We offer clear aligners that fit over your teeth and carefully move them into the desired position over a span of months, not years. Aligners are easily removable, comfortable, and virtually invisible. They give an alternative to dental braces that does not disrupt your diet, routine, or appearance.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can select an alternative therapy if you just want to correct the alignment of a few teeth that show when you smile, prefer braces that blend in more with your teeth, are a candidate for a quick braces option, and more.
- TMJ Therapy— Occasionally, bite misalignment is connected to a complication with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not necessitate orthodontics. We can craft a dental appliance as a more noninvasive approach to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your dental braces are removed or your aligners sequence is complete, a wonderful finishing touch is teeth bleaching. You can move on with a straight smile that shines!
See which of our innovative services is ideal for you! Call Kirchner Dental today at 812-913-6093 to schedule an appointment with your Madison, IN orthodontist.