If you want to straighten uneven teeth, correct overcrowding and gaps, and correct issues with your bite, you should rely on your Memphis, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental. We have the experience, skill sets, and training to offer the current treatments catered exclusively to your goals and goals for a new smile.
After an extensive assessment, we can discuss potential orthodontic services and various other services that can properly align your teeth for less complicated oral care, a more alluring, confident smile, and better dental health. The following are a few of our cosmetic dentistry services you can choose from:
- Conventional Braces— The most traditional method to align teeth is braces. We bond brackets to each tooth and shift them together with a wire that we meticulously keep track of and periodically tighten throughout treatment.
- Clear Aligners— We provide clear aligners that fit over your teeth and gradually shift them into the desired position over a period of months, not years. Aligners are easily removable, comfortable, and virtually unnoticeable. They offer an alternative to braces that doesn’t affect your diet, routine, or look.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can opt for an alternative therapy if you only need to align a few teeth that are revealed when you smile, prefer dental braces that blend in more with your smile, are a candidate for a quick braces technique, and more.
- TMJ Therapy— In some cases, bite misalignment is connected to a problem with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not call for orthodontics. We can craft an oral appliance as a more conservative strategy for healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your dental braces are removed or your aligners series is complete, a wonderful finishing touch is teeth bleaching treatment. You can move on with a straight smile that truly sparkles!
Discover which of our leading-edge options is perfect for you! To see your Memphis, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental, call us today at 812-913-6093 for a consultation.