If you wish to correct the alignment of crooked teeth, fix overcrowding and spaces, and repair troubles with your bite, you need to turn to your Mockingbird Valley, KY orthodontist at Kirchner Dental. We have the experience, skills, and training to give newest solutions catered specifically to your needs and goals for a new smile.
After a thorough analysis, we can speak to you concerning feasible orthodontic choices and other services that can successfully align your teeth for easier oral care, a more enticing, confident smile, and improved oral health. Here are several of our cosmetic dentistry services you can choose from:
- Conventional Braces— The most conventional way to align teeth is dental braces. We bond brackets to every tooth and move them together with a wire that we very closely monitor and regularly tighten throughout treatment.
- Clear Aligners— We offer transparent aligners that fit over your teeth and gently move them into the intended position over a span of months, not years. Aligners are easily removable, comfortable, and almost invisible. They supply an alternative to braces that doesn’t interfere with your diet, routine, or look.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can select an alternative treatment if you only want to correct the alignment of a few teeth that are revealed when you grin, prefer dental braces that blend in more naturally with your teeth, qualify for an accelerated braces service, and more.
- TMJ Therapy— In some cases, bite misalignment is connected to an issue with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not call for orthodontics. We can construct a dental appliance as a more noninvasive method to heal your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your dental braces are removed or your aligners series is finished, a wonderful finishing touch is teeth whitening treatment. You can move forward with a straight smile that truly shines!
Find out which of our leading-edge services is perfect for you! To see your Mockingbird Valley, KY orthodontist at Kirchner Dental, call us now at 812-913-6093 for an appointment.