If you want to straighten uneven teeth, correct overcrowding and gaps, and resolve problems with your bite, you should go to your New Albany, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental. We have the experience, skill sets, and training to provide the current treatments catered solely to your requirements and objectives for a brand-new smile.
After a complete assessment, we can talk to you regarding available orthodontic services and various other solutions that can correctly straighten your teeth for more convenient oral care, a more visually appealing, confident smile, and improved dental health. Here are several of our cosmetic dentistry services you can choose from:
- Conventional Braces— The most traditional method to align teeth is dental braces. We bond brackets to every tooth and move them together with a wire that we carefully monitor and regularly tighten throughout therapy.
- Clear Aligners— We offer transparent aligners that fit over your teeth and carefully move them to the desired location over a course of months, not years. Aligners are removable, comfortable, and nearly undetectable. They give an alternative to dental braces that doesn’t affect your diet, routine, or appearance.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can opt for an alternative treatment if you only want to align a few teeth that are revealed when you grin, prefer braces that blend in more naturally with your teeth, are a candidate for a speedy braces technique, and more.
- TMJ Therapy— Occasionally, bite misalignment is connected to an issue with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not call for orthodontics. We can design an oral device as a more conservative technique to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your dental braces come off or your aligners sequence is complete, a fantastic finishing touch is teeth whitening treatment. You can move forward with a straight smile that truly sparkles!
Find out which of our state-of-the-art options is right for you! Call Kirchner Dental today at 812-913-6093 to schedule an appointment with your New Albany, IN orthodontist.