If you wish to straighten misaligned teeth, correct overcrowding and spaces, and repair issues with your bite, you need to rely on your Oak Park, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental. We have the experience, abilities, and training to give newest treatments tailored specifically to your goals and goals for a brand-new smile.
After a comprehensive assessment, we can talk with you concerning possible orthodontic approaches and various other services that can successfully align your teeth for simpler dental hygiene, a more appealing, confident smile, and better dental health. Here are some of our cosmetic dentistry services you can choose from:
- Conventional Braces— The most traditional means to correct teeth is braces. We bond brackets to every tooth and shift them together with a wire that we very closely keep track of and periodically tighten throughout therapy.
- Clear Aligners— We provide clear aligners that fit over your teeth and gently move them to the intended location over a period of months, not years. Aligners are removable, comfortable, and almost undetectable. They give an alternative to metal braces that doesn’t affect your diet, routine, or appearance.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can choose an alternative therapy if you only want to straighten a few teeth that are revealed when you smile, prefer dental braces that blend in more with your teeth, are a candidate for a quick braces option, and more.
- TMJ Therapy— In some cases, bite misalignment is connected to a problem with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that may not necessitate orthodontics. We can craft a dental appliance as a more noninvasive strategy to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your braces come off or your aligners series is finished, a terrific finishing touch is teeth bleaching treatment. You can move forward with a straight smile that truly sparkles!
Find out which of our cutting-edge services is right for you! Call Kirchner Dental today at 812-913-6093 to schedule a consultation with your Oak Park, IN orthodontist.