If you want to straighten misaligned teeth, correct overcrowding and spaces, and address troubles with your bite, you need to count on your Sellersburg, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental. We have the experience, skills, and training to supply the latest solutions tailored exclusively to your needs and goals for a new smile.
After an extensive evaluation, we can speak to you about potential orthodontic methods and various other solutions that can successfully straighten your teeth for easier dental hygiene, a more appealing, confident smile, and improved dental health. The following are several of cosmetic dentistry services you can choose from:
- Conventional Braces— The most traditional means to align teeth is dental braces. We bond brackets to every tooth and move them together with a wire that we closely monitor and routinely tighten throughout treatment.
- Clear Aligners— Our team offer transparent aligners that fit over your teeth and carefully move them to the desired location over a course of months, not years. Aligners are removable, comfortable, and nearly undetectable. They give an alternative to braces that doesn’t affect your diet, routine, or appearance.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can select an alternative therapy if you just want to align a few teeth that show when you smile, prefer dental braces that blend in more with your teeth, are a candidate for an accelerated braces service, and more.
- TMJ Therapy— Sometimes, bite misalignment is related to a problem with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that may not call for orthodontics. We can make a dental device as a more conservative technique to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your braces are removed or your aligners sequence is done, a terrific finishing touch is teeth whitening. You can progress with a straight smile that truly sparkles!
Discover which of our leading-edge services is perfect for you! To see your Sellersburg, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental, call us now at 812-913-6093 for an assessment.