If you intend to straighten uneven teeth, fix overcrowding and gaps, and correct problems with your bite, you should turn to your Utica, IN orthodontist at Kirchner Dental . We have the experience, skill sets, and training to supply the most recent treatments tailored exclusively to your goals and goals for a brand-new smile.
After a complete assessment, we can speak to you concerning possible orthodontic approaches and various other solutions that can correctly straighten your teeth for less complicated oral hygiene, a more enticing, confident smile, and better oral health. The following are several of our cosmetic dentistry services you can choose from:
- Conventional Braces— The most typical means to align teeth is dental braces. We bond brackets to each tooth and move them together with a wire that we closely keep track of and regularly tighten throughout treatment.
- Clear Aligners— We offer transparent aligners that fit over your teeth and gently move them into the intended location over a span of months, not years. Aligners are easily removable, comfortable, and virtually invisible. They offer an alternative to braces that does not disrupt your diet, routine, or appearance.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can decide on an alternative treatment if you just need to correct the alignment of a few teeth that are revealed when you grin, prefer braces that blend in more with your teeth, are a candidate for an accelerated braces option, and more.
- TMJ Therapy— In some cases, bite misalignment is related to an issue with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that might not necessitate orthodontics. We can craft an oral device as a more conservative method to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your braces are removed or your aligners series is done, a great finishing touch is teeth whitening treatment. You can move forward with a straight smile that sparkles!
Discover which of our effective treatments is right for you! Call Kirchner Dental today at 812-913-6093 to schedule a consultation with your Utica, IN orthodontist.