From the first haircut to the first day of school, you have enough to worry about when it comes to making sure your kids feel safe and comfortable in unfamiliar territory. That’s why we go out of our way to take all the stress out of dental care for your family with our pediatric dentistry in Jeffersonville!
Bringing your child to Kirchner Dental can help:
- Build their confidence and reduce adult dental anxiety
- Make routine dental care a part of their lifestyle
- Prevent dental complications with early intervention
- Catch and treat dental problems while they’re small
- Keep their teeth and gums healthy for a lifetime
The sooner your kids are introduced to our child-friendly dentist office, the better their chances of having good oral health throughout their lives. We like to see our youngest patients no later than 12 months old so they get an early start on healthy dental habits.
Choose quality pediatric dentistry in an environment that’s fun and positive so your child is always smiling! To schedule their first appointment at Kirchner Dental, call us today at 812-913-6093. Be sure to ask about how your child can get a dental exam and X-rays for only $49!
Build Your Child’s Confidence About Dental Care
One of the biggest roadblocks to good oral health for millions of adults is dental anxiety. That’s why Dr. Kirchner and our team go out of our way to make our patients feel relaxed and comfortable when they visit us.
We also know how important it is to try and prevent that fear from developing in the first place, which is one of our top priorities in treating young children. Our pediatric dental care centers on:
- Creating positive experiences for kids at an early age
- Maintaining a fun, kid-friendly atmosphere
- Making your child’s first appointment a “fun visit”
- Offering rewards to kids for good dental habits
- Providing pain-free numbing techniques and treatments
Your child can develop trusting relationships with our staff and build confidence about dental care for a lifetime of great oral health!
Set Your Child Up For Smile Success
Research shows that nearly 28 percent of children will have had at least one cavity by the time they turn 5, and more than half of them before they’re 12 years old.
That’s why we focus on prevention by:
- Educating kids about the importance of good oral hygiene
- Teaching them how to properly brush and floss their teeth
- Providing fluoride treatments and dental sealants to block out decay
- Performing early orthodontic intervention to avoid future dental complications
Through every stage, your child’s dental health will be in our caring, capable hands! To find out more about our pediatric dentistry in Jeffersonville, or to schedule your child’s first appointment, call us today at 812-913-6093.