- Learn skills needed for a dental assisting career
- Receive hands-on instruction in our dental office
- Benefit from career service program
Like many of our patients, you’ve likely admired the professionalism of our dental assistants. Maybe you’ve even wondered about becoming one yourself. You have a unique opportunity to do so in just 10 weeks with our Accelerated Dental Assisting Academy in Jeffersonville!
During the program you will:
- Learn the skills needed to be a dental assistant, including taking X-rays, administering CPR, sterilizing instruments, and much more
- Become part of a national program that has graduated 2,500-plus students
- Benefit from learning in an actual dental office, not a classroom
- Enjoy personalized, hands-on instruction in small groups of no more than 15
- Receive help with creating a resume, preparing for interviews, and even finding a job
The academy welcomes students who are at least 17 years old and have either a high school diploma or a GED. To find out more, Call to speak directly to an enrollment representative 844-727-3755.
Learn Assisting Skills in an Actual Dental Environment
Classrooms aren’t a bad place to learn dental assisting skills. But the most effective way to learn is in an actual dental office. That is the foundation of the Accelerated Dental Assisting Academy‘s hands-on approach. Based in Louisiana, the academy has partnered with dental practices across the U.S. – though Kirchner Dental is the only one in Indiana.
Students attend a 10-week course in our office. They spend one eight-hour day each week learning and then practicing the skills needed to become a dental assistant. At the conclusion of the program, you will:
- Receive a Certificate of Completion in Dental Assisting
- Be certified in CPR
- Be eligible to apply for a Proficiency for Limited Radiographer permit in Indiana
- Be eligible to receive assistance from the academy’s Career Services, including resume creation and interview preparation
- Have successfully completed an Indiana State Department of Health-approved educational program in radiography
Participants must have a high school diploma or GED and be at least 17 years old. New terms start in February and June. You’ll enjoy several benefits with early-bird registration, including more affordable tuition and custom payment plan options.
For more information on the Accelerated Dental Assisting Academy in Jeffersonville, Call to speak directly to an enrollment representative 844-727-3755.