CALL BY 9:30 AND WE’LL SEE YOU TODAY!
Dental veneers are perhaps the most versatile cosmetic dentistry treatment we offer. When applied to the front surfaces of your teeth, they can change their size, shape, and color. They conceal flaws like chips, cracks, and stains. They can even hide small gaps between teeth or make too-short teeth look longer.Veneers at Kirchner Dental Read Transcript
For individuals who may have worn teeth or discolored teeth or perhaps they have had fillings over the year that at this point look very good any longer, we offer veneers. What they are is a shell of porcelain over the teeth. It really restores the shape and the shade. It's something that can be very dramatic, and so if people are looking for a smile makeover, that's the route that you want to go. There was recently a lady who came in who had significantly worn teeth, and so we were able to restore her smile. It was so rewarding to see the difference that it made.
In addition to their versatility, our veneers are:
- Beautiful – Veneers are custom-made for you, so they blend in perfectly with your smile.
- Durable – We offer several types of veneers, all made from materials known for their durability. With proper care, they’ll last at least a decade – and often much longer. They also strengthen your teeth and help protect them from damage.
- Noninvasive – Unlike a crown or other restoration, Dr. Kirchner needs to remove only a tiny sliver of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for veneers. Some of our veneers can be applied with no removal of enamel.
- Easy to Maintain – Veneers resist staining and require no special care. Just brush and floss as usual, and get your teeth cleaned regularly at our Jeffersonville, IN dentist office.
To find out if veneers for teeth are right for you, call Kirchner Dental at 812-913-6093.
Choose From Different Types of Dental Veneers
Because every smile is different, we offer different types of dental veneers:
- e.max veneers
- Lumineers veneers
- DuraThin veneers
Dr. Kirchner will help you determine which is best for your specific situation. We offer traditional veneers and “prepless” veneers, which means no enamel is removed before bonding the veneers to your teeth.
These ultra-thin veneers typically won’t work as well as traditional veneers if your teeth are:
- Fairly large
- Severely stained
Getting Veneers Is a Simple Process
Because a veneer needs to fit perfectly on your tooth, Dr. Kirchner begins by taking careful measurements. Once the veneer is made and depending on the type of veneer you’ve chosen, he’ll remove a thin layer of enamel. Final steps are:
- Adjusting the fit, if needed
- Securely applying the veneer
- Giving it a polish so it looks great
If you want to transform your smile with dental veneers, call Kirchner Dental at 812-913-6093.