- Walk-Ins and Same Day Emergency Appointments
- $49 New Patient Special
- Lifetime Whitening Available
Parents, we know your time is valuable. Managing the family schedule is already hectic enough without having to travel from one dentist office to another for multiple appointments. That’s why we aim to simplify your life with quality family dentistry at Kirchner Dental.Family Dentistry at Kirchner Dental Read Transcript
What really sets our practice apart in respect to family dentistry is that we really do our best to make everyone welcome. We see kids who are very young and we see their grandparents who are in their 90s and so we see the whole spectrum of patients. With kids we try to make their first experience as good as possible because the last thing you want is a child to have a bad experience because they will remember that for the rest of their lives. I get people who come in all the time who say I had an experience when I was ten and I never forgot it and they're now fifty and they have neglected their teeth because they're scared to come to the dentist. We try to make the child experience as good as possible for them to have the most enjoyable experience possible.
Here’s why you’ll love bringing your family to one convenient location for dental care:
- All your family’s dental records are easily accessed.
- Your kids can develop healthy attitudes about their dental visits.
- Maintain stress-free dental checkups by scheduling one visit for the whole family.
- Monitor your children’s dental development as they grow.
- Keep costs down by treating dental problems early.
- Get emergency dental care when you need it from a team you trust.
Make good oral health simple and convenient with our family dentist in Jeffersonville, IN. Call 812-913-6093 to schedule your family’s next visits.
Find the Right Dental Treatment at Every Stage
At Kirchner Dental, we offer a variety of dental services for all ages so you can have a house full of healthy, beautiful smiles! You can find dental solutions at every stage, including:
- A “Fun Visit” for Your Child’s First Dental Appointment
- Dental Cleanings and Exams
- Tooth Decay and Cavity Prevention
- Invisible Braces
- CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Implants and Dentures
Take the Anxiety Out of Your Family’s Dental Care
One of the most stressful parts about bringing kids to the dentist for the first time is not knowing how your child is going to respond. Most of us at Kirchner Dental are parents, too, so we understand exactly how you feel!
One of the best ways to prevent adult dental anxiety is to create positive experiences for kids from their first trip to the dentist. With our fun, friendly staff, your children will be warmly greeted and well cared for from the very start! As they grow, they’ll develop relationships with our staff that will help them feel confident about dental care for a lifetime.
We do all we can to take the anxiety out of your family’s dental appointments. That includes making sure the adults in your household feel safe and comfortable, too.
Dr. Kirchner is extensively trained and certified in sedation dentistry, so any member of your family who needs extra support feeling calm can receive it. Take advantage of our various options for more comfortable care:
- Complimentary Snack Bar and Drinks
- Cozy Blankets and Pillows
- iPad with Headphones for Soothing Music
- The Wand™ for Pain-Free Numbing
- Inhaled and Oral Conscious Sedation