- Walk-Ins and Same Day Emergency Appointments
- $49 New Patient Special
- Lifetime Whitening Available
Those famous song lyrics, “You don’t know what you’ve got ’til it’s gone,” still resonate, especially when it comes to your teeth. Until they don’t function the way they should, you probably don’t give them a second thought. Fortunately, you have restorative dentistry to put the value of strong, healthy teeth back into focus!Restorative Dentistry at Kirchner Dental Read Transcript
With restorative dentistry what we're doing is we're able to do really two things. One, we can restore the function of your teeth. Let's say you have a broken tooth, you have a cavity. We can use tooth colored fillings to fix the tooth. We can also use the filling material for cosmetic work. We can change the shape of your teeth, the shade and that kind of thing, restore a blemish. There's a lot of different options with that. With the materials that we use it's really the best materials that are available. The results that we get are really nice.
Dental problems can come on suddenly due to accidents and injuries, or they can quietly fester over time. Either way, you can get help from our team at Kirchner Dental! Here are some of the reasons you’ll appreciate our restorative care:
- It treats bacterial infection and prevents further spreading.
- It covers and protects teeth affected by decay and damage.
- It relieves toothache pain.
- It keeps your teeth, gums, and jawbone healthy.
- It allows you to eat and drink without shooting pain from hot and cold temperatures.
- It lets you enjoy foods you love comfortably and confidently.
- It helps you maintain a great-looking smile!
Don’t let weak, damaged teeth rob you of pain-free living. Get restorative care from our Jeffersonville, IN dentist by calling 812-406-0914 today!
Keep Your Mouth Healthy
Ignoring the damage to your teeth won’t help. Tooth decay, broken and cracked teeth, and infected teeth don’t go away on their own. By acting as soon as you notice a problem, you can get treatments that are less invasive, more effective, and less expensive.
Here are some ways to repair your mouth at our office:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our mercury-free fillings are made with a resin that matches the color of your teeth while protecting them, too. You can also get more durable inlays and onlays, which cover and seal up damaged areas.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – You can fix a decayed, cracked, or broken tooth in a single visit with our CEREC crowns.
- Pain-Free Root Canals – Despite what you may have heard, root canals can be done painlessly at Kirchner Dental to save your infected tooth and restore its function.
- Dental Veneers – These shells can cover your damaged teeth to so they look and feel like the real thing (and maybe better).
- Dental Implants – If you are missing all your teeth, a few teeth, or a single tooth, implants can anchor dentures, bridges, or crowns to fill the space in your smile.
Call 812-913-6093 now to visit Kirchner Dental in Jeffersonville, IN to find out what restorative dentistry could do for you!