If fear keeps you from going to the dentist for routine care, we’re here to be your lifeline for relieving dental anxiety and moving forward to better oral health!Relieving Dental Anxiety at Kirchner Dental Read Transcript
For folks who have dental anxiety we really try to cater to them. We try to pamper them. It's one of those things where we understand that people don't like coming to the dentist, so when you're new and you come here you're going to be treated with dignity, you're going to be treated with respect. With that being said, many times folks with anxiety haven't seen a dentist for awhile. Here there's no judgment, the main goal is to get you back to comfort and to really restore your teeth without pain and in a timely manner.
At Kirchner Dental, your comfort is our top priority. When you feel safe and supported in our care, we can do what we’re here for – keeping your mouth as healthy and beautiful as possible. That’s why we go out of our way to earn your trust and cater to your needs for a more comfortable, positive dental experience.
Here’s what that looks like to us:
- Treating you like a member of our family from the moment you enter our office
- Offering a snack bar and complimentary beverages upon your arrival
- Providing a comfort menu that includes pillows, blankets, iPads, and headphones
- Letting you relax during treatment in our soothing massage chairs
- Explaining every step of your dental treatment so you know what to expect
- Taking our time throughout your appointment so you never feel rushed
- Administering inhaled or oral sedation according to your needs
Experience the comfort of modern, patient-centered care at Kirchner Dental. Call 812-913-6093 to schedule your anxiety-free dental appointment with our Jeffersonville, IN dentist.
Experience the Magic of Our Pain-Free Numbing Technique
It’s called The Wand™ for good reason! This modern numbing method is magical because it allows us to administer local anesthetic without discomfort or a big scary needle. Instead, The Wand™ is a computer-controlled system that painlessly numbs you before treatment. It even adjusts the level of anesthetic as needed during your procedure so you won’t feel a thing!
Considering that fear of pain is one of the most common hurdles to routine dental care, our numbing technique could be enough on its own to ease your mind about treatments.
Let Dental Sedation Make Your Treatment Easy & Comfortable
At Kirchner Dental, we understand that every patient comes to our Jeffersonville, IN dentist office with unique dental needs and concerns. We’re proud to offer customized, patient-centered care with our sedation dentistry options.
Choose between two methods of sedation to suit your level of anxiety and treatment plan:
- Inhaled Sedation – With inhaled sedation, also called laughing gas, you’re still able to drive yourself to and from your appointments. That’s because it takes effect and wears off very quickly. This is great way to take the edge off, and it’s safe for all ages. On top of that, our practice is equipped with state-of-the-art internal gas lines, so we simply plug it into the wall, allow you to inhale the sedative through a mask, and begin your anxiety-free procedure!
- Oral Sedation – We can give you a sedative in pill form to take about an hour before your treatment, so you’ll want to arrange transportation to and from your appointment. With this method, you’re awake and able to respond to Dr. Kirchner during treatment, but your body will be completely relaxed and your mind at ease.
Let Kirchner Dental help with relieving dental anxiety for good. With each successful visit, you’ll soon feel more confident about visiting us routinely! Call 812-913-6093 or contact our Jeffersonville, IN dental office online for an appointment.