CALL BY 9:30 AND WE’LL SEE YOU TODAY!
At Kirchner Dental, we do all we can to give your dental pain and oral injuries our immediate attention. If you’re experiencing any dental emergencies, call our Jeffersonville, IN dental practice before 9:30 a.m. to see Dr. Kirchner the same day. Unlike some general dentists, we even offer Friday hours. We are also open until 7 p.m. on Mondays.Dental Emergencies at Kirchner Dental Read Transcript
If you have an emergency, your comfort is our priority and so, when you call, we will do everything that we can to get you in the same day and to get you relief.
In addition to same-day treatment, we’ll keep your emergency from turning into a dental disaster with:
- A dentist who has received advanced training in anesthesia, endodontics, rehabilitative dentistry, and sedation dentistry
- A wide variety of restorative dentistry services to repair damaged teeth, including root canals, dental crowns, and dental bridges
- A choice of two kinds of safe dental sedation
- The Wand, a computer-assisted anesthesia delivery system that helps take the sting out of receiving local anesthesia
Dr. Kirchner and the rest of our staff have a great chairside manner that will put you at ease in our office, whether you’re seeing us for an emergency or a simple teeth cleaning. It’s one of many things that have earned us the title of Best Dentist in Clark County in the News and Tribune Readers’ Choice Awards for three consecutive years!
Keep our phone number in your contact list so you don’t have to waste a moment searching for help online. Reach out for emergency dental care in our Jeffersonville, IN dentist office by calling 812-913-6093 now!
Get Urgent Dental Care for These Issues
We suggest seeing Dr. Kirchner right away with these issues:
- You have a severe toothache.
- It hurts to chew your food.
- You chipped, cracked, or broke a tooth.
- An oral injury has loosened or knocked out a tooth.
Depending on the cause of these problems, Dr. Kirchner will likely treat you with a tooth filling, a dental crown, a root canal, or a dental bridge. If a tooth is so damaged it can’t be repaired, he’ll gently extract it and discuss tooth replacement options with you.
Fast Emergency Treatment Prevents Future Dental Problems
Dr. Kirchner is a highly trained and experienced dentist who can relieve your tooth pain and save your smile with diverse treatment options. Here are some of the most common reasons he’ll want to treat you right away:
- To prevent the spread of infection
- To treat tooth decay and fill a cavity before it worsens
- To protect a damaged tooth from future problems
- To preserve the appearance of your smile
- To keep your oral health intact
Don’t waste a moment searching for help with dental emergencies in Jeffersonville, IN. Turn to Kirchner Dental for the treatment you need to stay healthy. Call 812-913-6093 now!