A beautiful smile begins with strong, healthy teeth. That means you need to protect them, and our team at Kirchner Dental is excited to help you do that! With our quality general dentistry in Jeffersonville, IN, you’ll find all the support you need to make your healthy smile last a lifetime.
Dr. Kirchner and our team believe you deserve the best, which is why we work hard to make ours a practice you can count on for top-notch general dentistry services. That means:
- Removing plaque and tartar buildup from your teeth and gums
- Housing the latest dental technology for your comfort and convenience
- Using state-of-the-art tools for early detection and swift treatment of dental problems
- Educating you about best oral hygiene practices and techniques
- Offering preventive treatments to ward off tooth decay and gum disease
- Preserving your oral and overall health
- Paving the way for cosmetic dentistry to make your dream smile a reality!
Call Kirchner Dental today at 812-913-6093 to make an appointment with our Jeffersonville, IN dentist.
Keep Your Mouth Healthy With Dental Cleanings & Exams
Keeping your teeth and gums healthy takes effort, starting with your commitment to daily brushing and flossing. This is the most important first step you can take at home to prevent the dental problems that threaten your oral health. Maintaining a good oral hygiene routine will help keep your mouth clean, your breath fresh, and your smile safe from tooth decay, cavities, and gum disease.
But you can’t stop there! You need to visit Kirchner Dental about every six months for routine dental checkups. Here are a few of our general dental services you can take advantage of during these appointments:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – Our highly trained hygienists have the tools and experience necessary to properly remove the plaque and tartar buildup that you can’t see just by looking in the mirror. Then, Dr. Kirchner will step in to perform a thorough oral exam using the latest technology to check your mouth for the earliest signs of trouble.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Saliva is a protective coating for your teeth and gums that shields them from harmful bacteria. We’ll check to see if you’re producing enough saliva, and if you aren’t, we’ll take steps to treat your dry mouth.
- Treatment For Halitosis (Bad Breath) – Not only does bad breath pose a problem for your social life, but it could be a sign of advancing gum disease. We’ll get to the bottom of it and help you find solutions!
- Nonsurgical Gum Disease Treatment – Part of a dental checkup includes determining whether any bacterial infection is causing your gums to pull away from your teeth. To prevent gum disease from worsening, we’ll gently clean any infection from under your gums.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Protect the athletes in your family with our customized mouthguards. An athletic mouthguard from Kirchner Dental will fit comfortably over your teeth and gums to keep your smile safe while you’re hard at play!