If you’ve had friends or siblings with metal braces, you may remember them trying to clean popcorn out of their braces – or worse, damaging them with their snack. With Invisalign, you won’t have to avoid any foods while straightening your teeth. Invisalign aligners are removable, so you simply take them out to eat.
Removing your aligners also makes it easy to keep your teeth clean. In addition, your aligners are:
- Nearly Invisible – Invisalign aligners are made of clear, BPA-free plastic and fit snugly over your teeth. Most people probably won’t even notice you’re wearing them. Although you can remove them for photos, you probably won’t feel the need to do so!
- Hassle-Free – You won’t need uncomfortable “adjustments” when you visit our Jeffersonville, IN dentist. Dr. Kirchner will just quickly check your teeth to ensure your Invisalign treatment is progressing as planned. Plus, no rubber bands!
- Comfortable – With no metal to rub against your cheeks or gums, your aligners are more comfortable to wear than braces.
To get a beautifully straight smile, call 812-913-6093.
Choose From Two Kinds of Clear Aligners
Because every smile is different, we offer you a choice of two different kinds of clear aligners. In addition to Invisalign, you can get ClearCorrect aligners. They offer the same benefits as Invisalign aligners. There are a few differences, however:
- Invisalign was in use for a decade before ClearCorrect was introduced.
- ClearCorrect is made in the USA, whereas Invisalign is made outside of the country.
- ClearCorrect is normally more affordable.
- Invisalign trays are all made at the start of treatment, whereas ClearCorrect aligners can be made as you go.
Your Orthodontic Treatment Process Is Easy
The orthodontic treatment process is roughly the same, no matter which kind of clear aligners you choose:
- Dr. Kirchner uses impressions of your teeth and other information to design a treatment plan for you, using special software.
- He sends the treatment plan to a lab, which manufactures your aligners.
- When the first aligners arrive at our Jeffersonville, IN office, you’ll come in to ensure they fit well.
- You’ll wear each aligner about two weeks before switching to the next one in the series. They will gently move your teeth into place over time.
For more information on Invisalign or ClearCorrect, call 812-913-6093.